We converted to a Charitable Incorporated Organisation in 2014 (registration no.11558282). From that date our accounts are visible on the website of the Charity Commission. However, the Commission no longer displays information about our financial history under our previous registration, of which we are proud. For convenience we have therefore provided the history of the final five years under our earlier registration and links to download the detailed accounts and reports.
The charts and table below show in summary form the Trust's income and expenditure figures for the five years 2009-14, together with our submission record. To comply with the Commission's requirements, accounts must be submitted within ten months of the financial year end. Detailed accounts for the period follow.
|Financial year end (FYE)||Income||Spending||Annual return submitted|
|31 March 2014||£226,868||£152,985||12 November 2014|
|31 March 2013||£67,101||£65,958||15 October 2013|
|31 March 2012||£66,848||£56,071||17 October 2012|
|31 March 2011||£55,732||£55,681||24 October 2011|
|31 March 2010||£50,251||£62,044||4 November 2010|
- Mills Archive Trust accounts and annual report for 2013-14 (PDF, 110KB)
- Mills Archive Trust accounts and annual report for 2012-13 (PDF, 92KB)
- Mills Archive Trust accounts for 2011-12 (PDF, 44KB)
- Mills Archive Trust accounts for 2010-11 (PDF, 43KB)
- Mills Archive Trust accounts for 2009-10 (PDF, 44KB)