Please use the form below to book an appointment in our Reading room.
- Visits may be booked on any day from Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
- All visits must be booked in advance, giving at least two week’s notice. Users are advised not to travel unless they have received confirmation of the visit from us.
- Directions to the Archive are provided on our main contact page and will also be sent to pre-booked visitors.
- Visitors will be asked for a phone number that they can be contacted on in case the Archive is forced to cancel the visit at short notice.
- Please tell us if you have to cancel your visit.
- The Archive occupies an historic building dating from 1688 and access for people with mobility problems is limited. More information.