Newington Mill, Ramsgate
Built in 1830 by John Holman, the mill was converted to roller milling c 1900 by J J Armfield & Co. The roller mills were powered by gas, although they could still be run by wind power. The mill worked until at least the 1930s, and was demolished c 1960.
|Power source||Combustion Engine, Wind|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill, Smock mill|
|Mill functions||Corn mill|
|NGR||TR 3672 6628|