Kings Flour Mill, Great Chesterford
The mill was originally a millstone water mill. The mill was acquired by T & H King, and a new building was built to house the roller milling machinery, adjoing the original watermill. The building was built over 12 months in 1884.
|Power source||Electricity, Steam, Water|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill, Watermill|
|Mill functions||Corn mill|
|NGR||TL 5042 4268|
The Miller (Volume 11, 2nd November 1885)