Lincoln Co-operative Mill and Bakery, Lincoln
The Mill began in operations in June 1886. In 1895 additions were made to the mill, in the form of new bakery premises and adjacent warehouses. In 1905 the mill was updated with new roller mill machinery from Henry Simon Ltd, including the installation of a sprinkler system.
In 1913, the mill was upgraded from a steam power generator, to an electrical installation.
The mill has since been demolished and office buildings erected in its place.
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill functions||Corn mill|
|NGR||SK 970 713|
The Miller (22 December 1923)