Victoria Mills, Market Drayton
Through the 13th to mid 18th centuries, this mill was known as Walk Mill, and was a fulling mill.
In 1880 Victoria Mills was taken over by Mr William Rogers. In 1896 he introduced roller machinery to the mill, using Messrs E R and F Turner.
|Alternative names||Roger's Mills, Walk Mill|
|Power source||Combustion Engine, Steam, Water|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill, Watermill|
|Mill functions||Corn mill, Fulling mill|
|Location||Market Drayton, Shropshire|
|NGR||SJ 670 334|
The Miller (6 April 1908)