Daren Flour Mills, Dartford
Around 1906, the owner of the time, Mr S K Keyes, sought to upgrade his roller machinery. He employed Messrs Amme, Giesecke and Konegen of Brunswick to remodel the mills, and an addiditonal floor was added, along with 9 ‘Ageka’ self-balancing plansifters.
The mills have since been demolished.
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill functions||Corn mill|
|NGR||TQ 543 745|
The Miller (3 November 1913)