North Common Mill, North Chailey
The mill was originally built in 1830 at Highbrook, near West Hoathly and named Hammingden Mill. She was relocated to Newhaven in 1844. She was subsequently relocated again to its present site in 1864. She is Grade II Listed.
|Alternative names||Beard's Mill, Heritage Mill, Chailey Mill|
|Mill type||Smock mill|
|Mill functions||Corn mill|
|NGR||TQ 38737 21376|
Anthony Bryan, Mills Research Group Database