Peel Common Mill, Fareham
Built between 1816 and 1823. Part of the site was also used as a brewery. It had ceased work by the early 20th century, and was demolished in 1931.
|Alternative names||Stubbington Mill|
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill functions||Corn mill|
|NGR||SU 5700 0303|
Blythman, Guy, Windmills of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight (Mills Archive, 2016), p. 75