Melin Llynon, Llanddeusant, Tref Alaw
Built 1775-1776. The cap ceased to be able to turn after storm damage in 1918 and the mill ceased working in the 1930s. Restoration began in 1979 and it was opened to the public as a visitor attraction in 1985. It is Grade II* Listed.
|Alternative names||Melin Llynnon, Llynnon Mill|
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill functions||Corn mill|
|Location||Llanddeusant, Tref Alaw|
|NGR||SH 34051 85228|
Barry Guise and George Lees, Windmills of Anglesey, 2nd edn (Scotforth Books, 2010), p. 148