By adopting a collection, your name will be written in the Adopters' Register. This is a hardback leatherbound book made with acid-free paper. Your adoption will be recorded in this Register and the record of your generous act will be preserved within the Archive in perpetuity.
You will also receive updates on our work with collections based on the theme in which you have shown a particular interest, be that vulnerable collections, significant milling companies, inspirational mill people, advances in technology or rescue and repair.
All adopters will be sent a certificate commemorating their adoption. The certificate is designed by the Archivist and was inspired by a certificate presented to a retiring mill worker and contained in the Cornwell Collection.
If you adopt a collection for £250 you will receive:
- An adoption certificate signed by our Archivist
- Invitations to exclusive adopter events
For £750 you will also receive:
- Recognition on our website if you would like this
Become a trailblazing adopter for £2500 and you will also receive:
- Recognition on our online catalogue of images and documents
- Opportunity to choose your preferred collection from across all of the collections and a discussion about what you would like to achieve with your donation.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please could you contact the Development Manager Liz Bartram at email@example.com or on 0118 950 2052.